Revolve Conference is an exceptional opportunity for continued education, networking, training and development in the Charleston area this Fall, and will provide focused training in Design/User Experience (UX), Marketing, and Business Leadership & Content Strategy.
The Conference has been carefully curated to provide a compelling agenda, and welcomes some of the brightest talent from across the country to share their expertise on process, creativity, strategy and inspiration. Learn from platform-changing thinkers and disruptive innovators through practical sessions that address the challenges you face today.
The impressive lineup of speakers include:
- Aaron Quinn – Founder and Creative Director / eHouse Studio
- Amy Lucia – Marketing and PR Strategist
- Aschelle Morgan – Community Strategist / Jacksonville Community Council Inc.
- Ben Callahan – President / Sparkbox
- Brad Ebenhoeh – Managing Partner, Accountant / Accountfully
- Brad Weaver – Partner and Director of Design / Nine Labs
- Doc Waller – Inspiration Architect / Becoming Possible
- Elissa Nauful – Founder and President / BallywhoSocial
- Gray Somerville – Co-Founder & CEO / LaunchPath Innovation
- Ilise Benun – Author, Business Coach, Marketing Mentor / Marketing Mentor Toolbox
- Jasmine Probst – Content Strategist / Facebook
- Joel Sadler – Product Manger, Digital Solutions/ Telogical Systems
- John Marsh – Investor, Chief Executive Officer / Marsh Collective
- John Rosso – Founder and CEO / Sandler Training by Peak Performance
- Jon Yarian – Principal / SeaChange
- Jono Young – Information Architect / SPARC
- Josh Silverman – Founder & Chief Executive Officer / Jericho, Inc
- Maggie Griner – User Experience Designer / Lullabot
- Meena Kothandaraman – Customer Experience Strategist / twig+fish
- Nicole Cendrowski – Co-Founder / Croxbone Brewing Company
- Rivers Pearce – Director of Digital Strategy / BoomTown
- Roberto Blake – Designer, Marketer, Educator & Author / Roberto Blake Design Studio
- Sean Sheridan – Photojournalist and Author / 4:Minute.Media
- Shauna Mackenzie – Founder / Best Kept Self
- Victor Bejar – Creative Director & UX/UI Designer / Blue Acorn
The Party on the Pavilion
At the end of day one, the conference will move outdoors for Revolve’s mid-event ‘Party on the Pavilion’ at Wild Dunes Resort’s The Grand Pavilion, a picturesque covered gazebo, complete with stunning ocean views and gentle breezes. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the speakers, mingle with new Revolve Conference friends, and network with Charleston’s buzzing community of fellow practitioners.
Learn more about the event at http://revolveconf.com